Dec 17, 2009

Haibun: Last Day, Best Day (for Choi Seo Yeon)

Earlier today was our Christmas party and also last day of school for the year. Me, Seo Yeon, and my friend Joshua hang out and had fun today. During that, whilst Joshua was still eating in the classroom, me and Seo Yeon went to various places around the school exchanging stories to stay away from the devious temptation of "Christmas Food". She told me that she was very full but whenever she saw some, she just had to grab it and eat and I also felt the same way. I had so much fun with Seo Yeon today as she was a really great friend. I hope to see her and the rest of my friends next year. I pray they all be safe.

Walking together
This day is like no other
-hearts smile forever

Thank you and Godbless

No comments:

Post a Comment