Sep 25, 2009

Haibun: Amagumo (Rain Clouds)

Leaving my grandparents' home, I set on a journey down South. I straight to the road which was covered by trees and a gray sky that awaited. It whispers rain.
As I was travelling, I drew closer down South. I first pass under a blue arch to where the trees danced gently in the cool Rain Month's breeze.
I pass by mellow fields and evergreen plantations of rice and banana trees. There layed silver waters that are stagnant in the bogs that are scattered on the evergreen fields.

World of the ancients
Generations seem to run
Mother Nature stays


The bogs all around the fields seem to look like a mix of both desert and field because of their apricot coloured-waters.
As I near down South, the sky begins to darken. It is as if a thousand souls are longing to be free. Even so, I seem to have passed the dark clouds and moved forward to a lighter sky.
Although I thought so, another dark cloud awaits me ahead.
As soon as I move under it, the clouds began to shed their tears on me.
As I am now down South, the clouds only seem to have drizzled.
Soon after, the sun began to fill me with great warmth and ended the drizzle.

The sun leaves its home
The lonely clouds start to cry
As they fill the void


I stop here at a place down South. I know not how long I will be staying but I have truly enjoyed the good vibes of nature that God has provided me.
As for now, I must continue with my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment